Legal information and Disclaimer
421 route de Grenade
40270 MAURRIN (France)
Phone: +33 (0)6 20 88 72 35
French Company Registration No.
Standard Reference No. NS-48
Carborop – 421 route de Grenade – 40270 MAURRIN (France).
Intellectual Property Law
Any integral or partial representation or reproduction made without the authors’ or their legal representatives’ consent is illegal. This also applies to any translation, adaptation or transformation, arrangement or reproduction using art or any other procedure.
Complete Website Protection
Any copy of anything in this website, even partial, is strictly forbidden.
This website may provide links or references to other websites. Carborop is not responsible for the contents of these other websites. It cannot be held responsible for any damages from said websites. Links to other websites are merely provided as a convenience.
Despite careful checking by the editorial staff, involuntary errors or omissions may appear on the website. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. You may send your comments to us at Carborop – 421 route de Grenade – 40270 MAURRIN (France).
In accordance with the French law concerning Data Processing and Freedom of Information, you have the right to access, modify, correct and delete data concerning you (Article 34 of the French “Data Processing and Freedom of Information” law); you may do so by contacting Carborop – 421 route de Grenade – 40270 MAURRIN (France).
For optimal viewing of this website, we recommend using Internet Explorer 8 or a later version.
Design and webhosting: Adiane SAS – Dax, France - www.adiane.com
1. Cookies on the website.
A. What is a cookie?
A "cookie" is a text file which records website navigation information, but does not identify the user.
B. What data is collected by cookies?
• IP address.
• Connection date and time.
• URL of the webpage visited.
• Type of operating system.
• Web browser type and version.
• Language used.
• Login and contents of a cookie file.
C. What’s the purpose of these cookies?
- Provide traffic and use statistics for various information thanks to Google Analytics.
- Adapt the website’s presentation (Responsive) displayed on your computer (language, display definition, operating system, etc.).
- Save information from a form you may have filled in.
D. Cookies from third-party applications.
- We may include social network applications which allow content to be shared with other people ("Share", "Like", and “Tweet” buttons from Facebook and Twitter).
- It is likely that the social network supplying the button may identify you.
We have no control over the way in which social networks collect data concerning your web browsing. You may check the privacy policies of these specific networks.
2. Disabling cookies
Web browser configuration:
- Mozilla firefox : http://support.mozilla.org
- Internet Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com
- Chrome : https://support.google.com
- Safari : http://www.apple.com
3. Blocking cookies
If you block cookies from being saved, you may not be able to use certain features necessary for browsing. We shall not be responsible for any consequences connected to our services malfunctioning resulting from cookies being blocked.
4. What the French CNIL says (National Commission of Data Processing and Freedom of Information)
- Les cookies : http://www.cnil.fr
- Cookies : les outils pour les maîtriser : http://www.cnil.fr